CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Deal of the Day!

Today I was on the computer as usual checking out my favorite websites. I went to ebay, neopets, webkinz and iCarly. I even made a new friend on Webkinz today because my dad is visiting his friend in Missouri, and there's a girl there who loves webkinz too! Hopefully we'll get to meet up a lot on Webkinz. Well, back to my story...Later I went back to ebay for some weird reason. I was looking at webkinz until something caught my eye... of course it was a VERY good deal. :) So I checked it out. and there it was: A good deal with no bids, and only twelve minutes to spare

Do you know what I did? I bought it for four bucks!!! (with my own money of course)

Usually they're ten dollars but I scored a great deal. So now I have to wait a while before it comes:(

That's the downside of ebay, you have to wait for what you bought.


So, take my word for it: Keep an eye out on ebay for really good deals!
I'll be back with more blogging!

4 comments:

Ona said...

Hooray...great buy!

Anonymous said...

Good job Sarah. Way to bargain shop! Miss you and love you tons.... Auntie Carey

LizzyG said...

Yes, way to go Sarah! I have to admit I'm very impressed with your bargain shopping skills!

And way to go Auntie Carey!!! You finally figured out how to comment :)

I'll try to update my blog with somehthing a little bit more cheery soon.

Anonymous said...

Sarah, this is too cute! You'll have to come by and visit me this year and teach me how to make my own blog!

Ms. D.