CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 7, 2008

The Start of Something New

Hi, I'm Sarah G.

And this is my blog!

I'm 9 years old and love to play basketball, volleyball, and softball. I love to swim in swim meets...and WIN! And I absolutely LOVE to sing! I love drawing and painting, and sleeping in as late as I can.

I wanted to do a blog because my mom started one and it looked really fun! And I'm excited to share pictures and write about what's going on.


Ever since I was a little baby my Dad has called me "Cheeks". And this is why:

I had big chubby cheeks!
He still calls me cheeks, even though they're not chubby anymore and it's kind of funny when I'm playing in a game and I hear my dad yell out, "Go Cheeks!"

This is me and my mom when I was 1 year old.

This is me now!

I'll be back with more blogging!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow its nice to meet you Sarah G. (aka "Cheeks") I love your blog!!! Have a great week and good luck at your swim meet on Thursday... I promise not to cheer you on, well at least I won't yell like I did last week.

LizzyG said...

I love it Sarah!!!

I love the puppy background you chose. Everything looks great. And your music rocks :) I'm rocking out to Hannah Montana as I type this!

I hope you have fun blogging, and sharing what's on your mind.

I'll be your biggest fan!

Michelle said...

This is going to be so fun to get to know you! Your mom sure does love you and feel proud of you!

Bob said...

Wow Sarah!!! What a lovely site. I too love your choice of music. It is so nice of you to include that silly mug shot of your sister. If it makes you feel any better, Your mom had chubby cheeks to when she was a toddler and somehow found a way to store a real mouse within them....I think she thought she was a chimpmunk.lol.
Let your light continue to shine. Love ya, Grandpa Bob