CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Summer Fun!

Today we set up our pool in the back yard. It took us a while because we had to wait for my Dad to get home but after that it was pretty easy. So when it was all set up I invited my friend (and neighbor) Hunter over to swim in it.

It took me a while to get in all the way because it was freezing cold water from the hose...brrr!

I'm actually trying to do a handstand here :)

We had so much fun running and jumping in the pool!

Nice dive HunterToday started out kinda crummy because after swim team practice my parents said I could invite a friend to go swimming with me at Jan Ree Pool. But none of my friends were able to go. So my mom decided to get this pool down from the attic, and it ended up being a ton of fun!!! I'm so glad I had such a great summer day.

I'll be back!

6 comments:

LizzyG said...

I'm so glad you had a fun day even though things didn't turn out the way you planned. Who knew our "baby pool" could be so much fun?!!!

I love you and hope tomorrow is just as great.

Michelle said...

Looks like it was a fun water day with friends after all!

Unknown said...

Sarah, I love your blog! The background is too cute! I remember backyard pools when I was a kid too, I just loved them!! I love reading blogs, so I'll be back often. Meghan :)

Angela said...

Oh my sweet Sarah..... I love your new blog how fun is this!!!
I sure wish we were there to play with you in your pool today.
Hope you can come visit us soon!
Love you!
Angela

Ona said...

Love your blog and your music. Having a seven year old sure makes me feel a bit young again.
Ask your mom when you can come over and play:)

Stefanie said...

I'm Stefanie. I like to look at your mom's blog often. She is a great mom to you three - you are blessed!

Glad you had fun with your swimming party! You are quite the athlete:) by all the pictures...

Thanks for sharing with us:)