CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Movie Review

Yesterday my Dad, Daniel, Olivia and I went to see the movie Wall-E.


Yeah, I didn't really like it. It was kind of weird and boring. And the previews showed all the good parts of the movie. But it was fun to go to the theatre, and of course the popcorn was good! I give this movie 2 stars: **


BUT.....


One movie I just saw on DVD that I LOVED was Nancy Drew.


It was such a good mystery, and a little scary at times. But I loved the whole story, and especially the actress who played Nancy Drew. She was great! I started reading a Nancy Drew book, and I really hope they make another movie.

I give this movie 5 stars: *****

1 comments:

LizzyG said...

I'm so surprised Wall-E wasn't that good! It got such good reviews...oh well.

And I agree with you 100%. I LOVED Nancy Drew!!! I was actually scared at times too, but I knew nothing bad would happen to her. It was definitely a veru good movie.

Love you Cheeks.